Sunday 10 February 2013

Disney and Beauty shoot

So today was my first major shoot of the year after a bit of a break in January, I was itching to get back into it today, I don't think I'll leave it that long again.
I headed to Shropshire to shoot with Salleh Sparrow, along with Hair by Hedrock and makeup by Sophie Bebb, the first part of the day was a Disney villain themed shoot, where I was playing captain Hook.


Such a glamorous life I lead! 


Gotta love a head full of rollers and face full of slap! Classic.

The Hook outfit was amazing, including a Jacket by Lovechild Boudoir and gorgeous leg harnesses by Louise McKay, and my suede over the knee boots finished it off so well.

I also got to wear Sallehs disco pants and oh my god! I need to get some of those so comfy and the look amazing!
We went to a stunning location with some nautical props for the first part and it was the most vile weather, I got soaked walking from the car to the house and my boots covered in mud! But it was all worth it


The full Hook outfit, it was definitely worth getting, wet, cold and muddy to achieve the end result of this.
We did eventually retreat back to the home studio to do some beauty shots, which was a tad more comfortable.
Sophie Bebb's amazing makeup really packs a punch in these shots.


I was lucky to have a really smooth train journey to Shropshire and back, relying on trains can be horrible sometimes but luckily not today, having a huge bag of Maltesers to myself certainly helped.
Here is my post shoot face about to go for the train and scare the Sunday passengers.


3 comments:

  1. Cavalo preto amo amo girls American.asia.europeia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Era menino dono deste mundo sonhando com as deusas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todas maravilhosas love diamantes

    ReplyDelete