Monday 22 October 2012

Behind the scenes videos

I've recently started enjoying making behind the scenes videos on my shoots, I haven't done many yet, only two in fact! I hope to do some more though, as they seem to go down well.
I made one last week on my shoot with Cinnamon Stewart Photography, its nothing special, as I had to set up a tripod to get the footage, but I like it, and it does give an idea of what its like when I shoot.


One I did earlier in the year was a very fun little video to go with the care bears group shoot I did with twistedPix for Rubber Monkey Latex. There were models involved so it made a very cute little video


In other news, I have three different pictures published in the new Issue of Bizarre Magazine, it hits the shops tomorrow, so do be sure to pick up your copy and check me out! I have a full page in the Ultravixens section and a pic on the Yourbizarre front page, as well a sneaky care bears group shot on the letters page.

No comments:

Post a Comment