Wednesday 1 May 2013

Attitude clothing shoot

Last Friday I was back in London again shooting for attitude clothing. It was a great shoot and one that'd been in pipeline for a while.
I was up bright and early at 6.15 to get ready and head for my train, I was off to White Womb Studio, the team from The Alternative Marketing Co. were lovely and the outfits I got to model were just awesome!!



It was fun being all 'goth' again, I haven't done a Gothic styled shoot for a year at least, and it was nice to do it again and the outfits were very much my kind of thing.
The makeup artist did a great job making me look completely different.

The photographer was the awesome Danny Sambuca, here is a peek at the back of the camera, looking great already.



After the shoot I did a video interview which will be edited in with footage of the shoot, I'm looking forward to seeing that, as much as I hate hearing my own voice!
Keep your eyes peeled for these shots, there's going to be some crackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment