Tuesday 28 May 2013

Great British Tattoo Show Day 1

I have finally summoned the energy to begin a blog post about this weekend just gone, I had a wonderful time in London for The Great British Tattoo Show. I was modelling for Fetasia Latex in a catwalk show, which is pretty much my favourite past time, I love the catwalk

We headed down to London and Edmonton Travelodge, it was a dreary day and the view from our window was rather drab to say the least.


The hotel had just had brand new Sleepeasy beds put in, so I had a darn good nights sleep! We had a little wander round Edmonton and found a takeaway to eat on the floor of our hotel room.

On the first day of the show we met up with a couple of the other models and headed to Alexandra Palace which was massive and bursting with people. It was such great event, I loved looking at all the tattoo artists doing their thing and the stunning classic cars on show. I found my perfect car.

                          

 The Fetasia show was at 3.30 on the first day, I was modelling a Sally dress from the Nightmare Before Christmas, all the models looked wicked and were such fun to work with, I loved seeing my gorgeous girls Collette Von Tora and Betty Havok again.


Here is the fashion show line up, i'm in bright yellow and orange, a long way from my usual style but it was so much fun to wear.


I stepped out onto the catwalk alongside the beautiful Dakota Hunt as Jack, and the audience was massive! This shot was taken just as we took to the stage, it gives some idea of the audience size, and how stunning Alexandra Palace is.


Myself and Dakota playing Jack and Sally

                               





                         


The show went down really well and i just loved wearing the Sally dress, day 2 blog post coming later

No comments:

Post a Comment