Sunday 2 June 2013

Great British Tattoo Show Day 2

I can't believe its been over a week since the show! I'm missing London already I do love it there.
A fantastic video of our fashion show has been uploaded by the awesome LatexGirlsHD who I've been working with quite alot lately :) and will be again in the near future!


The second day of the Tattoo Show was more relaxed for me, I had got into the swing of things and even given into the temptation and got myself a new tattoo! I had seen a stunning sinking ship design by Holly Dixon from Inkognito tattoo in Accrington, definitely worth a visit if you're based up North, her designs are lovely and the tattoo looks so good!


I was staying in the same hotel as the Gorgeous Bex Fisher who was also in the Fetasia show with me :) and she has branched out into photography so we managed to squeeze in a little shoot in the hotel which was great! Heres a little sample of the results of that shoot :) Go and check her out at Bambi Bella


The Organizers of the Great British Tattoo Show had the genius idea of putting giant beanbags around for us to lounge on! :) I was so tired after the shows were all over but I did have some lovely chill out time in the sun at the after party in the bar!


Since Last Monday I have had a couple of well earned duvet days :D and am looking forward to my next London trip in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment