Sunday 2 September 2012

Weekend of shooting

Well, just got to end of a busy weekend of shooting! Very tired, but feeling fantastic!
I was over in Wolverhampton yesterday and was shooting locally this evening, got through loads of outfits and styles, including my favourite, sexy, squeaky latex


I got to wear my super gorgeous nurses dress by Skintwo latex, this was the first latex outfit I bought in London last year, and it really is gorgeous, beautiful quality as well, and the cute little cap tops it off just perfectly, I just need some latex stocking to go with it now.

Cracked out my awesome Latex socks by Rubber Monkey Latex, how frickin' cute are they!!? I adore the combination of pink and blue.


Smile! Just finished putting in my 40s faux fringe here, and thought i'd take a cheeky snap, got my spiked pasties from prong on too, I do love my spikes, latex, lace and spikes, can't go wrong with that combo.


I've already had one shot from today come through, when I have a few more i'll post them on here to show you all the hard work i've been doing, with links to the awesome photographers for you all to take a peek at.

No comments:

Post a Comment