Wednesday 26 September 2012

Self Portraits

I set up the camera today to do some self portraits, I found my dads old tripod so I didn't have to balance the camera on top of the telly for once. I haven't really done any decent self taken pictures before, and to be fair I wouldn't really call these decent, but they are pretty much what i was trying to achieve, as I don't really know much about using a camera, even though I got a photography A Level.

I thought I'd just go with my random mismatched underwear and hoodie, for some 'natural' shots.


After spending 3 hours taking the pics I packed away and popped them onto the computer, only to find most of them were out of focus! (no idea how I got that A Level) However I did manage to salvage a few and put these together.

Although they could do with a ton of improvement I like them :) and when I move into my own flat I think I'll be taking a whole lot more.


No comments:

Post a Comment