Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas Victorian Fair

It's December! I'm so excited for Christmas, I am such a big kid when it comes to this time of year, I love it.
Yesterday evening I went to my local Victorian Christmas Fair in Worcester with my boyfriend, its always a lovely event, lots of Victorian costumes, music and food. I wrapped up warm in my Russian hat.
The center of the fair is always so busy and full of energy, with the lit up traditional carousel as a center piece.




I came back with a bag full of specialty cheese in loads of amazing flavours, as well as an amazing pair of earrings by 'The Prettiest Things' such a wonderful company, amazing retro, kitsch jewellery at bargain prices too.
I got these super cute 'barbie' heart earrings


I had a peek at their website - www.theprettiestthings.co.uk
Heres a pick of my favourite treats

These sweet little anchor earrings are a total bargain at £2


M&M earrings in a variety of colours, I love hot pink


I adore this Trivial Pursuit necklace, what a great idea and a steal at £5.00



Bone bracelet £3.00


I can't really say this is my style, but how cute is this ring with a Battenberg cake on a plate! for £4.50

I can't wait to nab some more goodies from them soon! Such a treat, I'm just crossing my fingers for some snow now, I would love a white Christmas.

I am also running a little Christmas competition over on my page, if you fancy winning a couple of prints from my nun shoot with Alex Mills in my super squeaky nuns outfit by Fetasia Latex, head on over and like my page if you don't already and simply share this picture




No comments:

Post a Comment