Monday 26 November 2012

Birmingham Alt and Burlesque Fair

This weekend I was at the Heresy N Heelz Alt and Burlesque Fair, this was my third time at the event, although the first time I wasn't on stage.
I was promoting my good friends from TwistedPix on their stall, along with wonderful models Collette Von Tora and Miss Dakota Hunt who I have enjoyed working with quite a few times this year.
Me and Collette were clad in the awesome handmade harnesses by Lodovica Leather


We were also joined by Dea another TwistedPix model who was there to do some promo too, we even had buckets of sweets to hand out the the public! I think I ate more than I handed out.


The event was abit quieter than it has been before, but I think that was partly down to the terrible weather! The floods here have been pretty bad, I had to cancel a shoot in Bristol today, but it will be postponed, thankfully, as I've wanted to work with the photographer in question for ages now.

I think the highlight of the fair for me was the amazing stall by Devin Delinquents, its a shame I didn't have any spending money cause there was just so much stunning jewellery.

I particularly love this wicked tooth necklace


She also does some pretty special head pieces too! This beauty is modeled by my scrumptious friend Salleh Sparrow. So head right on over to their Big Cartel shop and take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment